Right to Information
The release of information is subject to the provisions of the Right to Information Act 2009.
What is the Right to Information Act 2009?
The aim of Right to Information legislation is to make more information available and provide equal access to information across all sectors of the community, while providing appropriate levels of privacy for individuals. Further information is available from the Right to Information website.
How to access and apply for information
Should you require access to information in accordance with the Right to Information Act 2009 please complete the Right to Information Access Application Form and submit via email to: email@example.com
Feedback and complaints
Enquiries, requests and complaints in relation to GDB’s compliance with the Release of Information Publication Scheme should be directed to GDB’s Executive Assistant on 07 4976 1421 or via email.
Release of Information Publication Scheme
Contact information and locations
+61 7 4976 1421
PO Box 5293 Gladstone
Central Queensland, Australia 4680
Board of Directors
- Mr Leo Zussino – Gladstone Ports Corporation
- Mr Peter O’Sullivan – Gladstone Ports Corporation
- Ms Roslyn Baker – Gladstone Regional Council
- Mr Matt Burnett – Gladstone Regional Council
- Mr Richard Austin – Department of State Development
- Mr David Stolz – Department of State Development
- Mr Paul Walmsley – Department of Agriculture and Fisheries
- Mr Denis Cook – Gladstone Area Water Board
- Ms Leigh Zimmerlie – Gladstone Area Promotion & Development